In Framer X (version 22 and later) you can easily delete a code component from your components panel.
Delete a code component you created:
- Go to your Code tab (or use the shortcut CTRL + 4)
- Right-click the component you want to delete
- Select Delete.
Delete a (code) component you have installed from the Store
Do note, this will delete the complete package
- Go to your components panel
- In there, Right-click the package that the component is a part of
- Right-click the package and select uninstall.