Framer X can export your project as a web-ready bundle for offline user testing or self-hosting.
If you want to share your prototypes more widely and permanently, export a Web Preview. While previewing a screen in Framer X, hit
E to start exporting. The resulting folder contains a standalone prototype ready for sharing.
- To run it on a Mac, open index.html in a browser. Zip the entire folder to share with others.
- To preview the prototype from anywhere at any time, upload the folder to a service that can host static websites. Use a personal or company server, or one of the recommended services below
- Go to Netlify Drop and drop the exported Web Preview folder in the files area.
- That’s it! Click the link to view your prototype, and share it with anyone.
- Get the Zeit Now app.
- Drop the exported Web Preview folder onto the menu bar icon.
- The prototype will now open automatically in your browser of choice.
Pro Tip: If you would like to export specific Frames or shapes for multiple resolutions, you can simply select a layer and hit Export in the bottom-right corner of Framer. Select one of the presets or add your own. Adding a suffix to the preset will append this to your file name. Clicking the suffix dropdown allows you to save assets to organized folders.