For Git integration:
- Save your project as a folder-backed project.
- Create a new Git repository or add your folder to an existing repository.
- Publish or push the repository to Git.
Some things to consider:
- When you open a project, Framer verifies if you have the right
.gitignorerules in place and warns you if you don't.
- Try to avoid having multiple people edit json files like
design/document.jsonas you'll have to merge them by hand.
- If you are planning to use many large media files, you might want to leverage Git LFS.